Saturday, December 5, 2009

More Holiday Ale Festival



Here are a few pictures from last night at the festival. Sorry about the quality, I took these with my iphone because I forgot my camera (again).
Here are some of my favorites from the fest:
  • Upright Brewing - Holy Herb
  • New Belgium Brewing - La Folie (Wed. night) & Tart Lychee(Fri. night)
  • Oakshire Brewing - Very Ill Tempered Gnome
  • Hopworks Urban Brewery - Kronan the Barbarian
  • Full Sail Brewing - Wassail Holiday Blend
  • Cascade Brewing - Dre Zwarte Pienten "Sang Noir" 2009
  • Deschutes Brewery - Lost Barrels of Mirror Mirror

Those are just a few. If you haven't gone down there, you should! We're heading down there right now!
For more complete coverage check out these fine blogs:

Okay I need to get my act together and get down there!

Cheers!

No comments: