Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm in Denver - It must be GABF time again!

I got in last night and headed to the Falling Rock were I was to meet with friends food and beer. Then we headed over to the Pre-GABF warehouse Party where many good beers were opened and enjoyed.



It's always good to see friends old and new at this event.




































Things got a little blurry later...



Now I'm sitting waiting for my wife to get in town and then head down for Thursday night session. As usual, we are going to Thursday and Saturday day sessions. This time I will be represented Uncle Billy's Brew & Que and working some at the Friday night session at the both.
For the first time in a long time I have mapped out some of the breweries I want to hit. We'll see how well I stick to that plan...

No comments: